Join the (ISC)² Phoenix Chapter™!
There are a variety of benefits for joining the (ISC)² Phoenix Chapter™.
By being a Chapter member, you will have:
- Free regular chapter meetings
- Networking opportunities through regular Chapter meetings and technical sessions
- Access to affordable educational seminars and workshops for Continuing Professional Development (CPEs)
- Access to timely Chapter communications (newsletters, websites, etc.)
- Ability to engage in leadership roles through participation in Chapter Board and Committee activities
- Access to participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Ability to assist in (ISC)²® initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Access to participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the local business community
If you are interested in the field of information or application security, then join our chapter and engage with other experts in the field. You do not need to be an (ISC)²® member to join our chapter. However, to vote in the Chapter, you MUST be a member in good standing of (ISC)²®.
Membership in (ISC)²® is separate from, and unrelated to, Chapter membership.
We are pleased to announce that membership to the (ISC)² Phoenix Chapter™ is now open.
Join us in making this chapter a success.