(ISC)2 Phoenix Quarterly Professional Development Event
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Join us virtually from 8:45 AM to 4:30 PM on April 20th, 2021 for the (ISC)2 Phoenix Quarterly Professional Development Event.
This event features industry professionals, experts, and authors including:
- Dr. Mansur Hasib, Global Award Winning Keynote Speaker, Cybersecurity Educator, and Author presenting "Power Your Career Success by Building a Personal Brand".
- Deb Bond, Sr. Security Consultant, Avertium presenting "Securing the at-home workforce, Security considerations for Remote Devices, and Privacy concerns".
- Roger A. Grimes, CPA, CISSP, CEH, MCSE, CISA, CISM, CNE, and author presenting "Hacking Multifactor Authentication".
- Jeff Man, Respected Information Security advocate, advisor, evangelist, international speaker, keynoter, host of Security & Compliance Weekly, co-host on Paul's Security Weekly, Tribe of Hackers, TOH Red Team, TOH Security Leaders, TOH Blue Team, and currently serving in a Consulting/Advisory role for Online Business Systems presenting "INFOSEC Evangelist".
- Pauline Crone, Talent Acquisition Manager, Choice Hotels presenting "Promoting your Cybersecurity Career".
- Janelle Hsia, Official IAPP Instructor, Privacy and Data Protection Solutions | CIPT, CIPM, CIPP/E/US, CISA, PMP, GSLC presenting "Stop Tracking Me!".
Registration is free for (ISC)2 Phoenix Chapter members and $50 for non-members. Click here to join the chapter.
This is a virtual Webex event. Please download the Webex app before the meeting. Webex invitations will be sent to registered members by April 18th, 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance/questions.
Attendees will earn 6 to 7 CPE credits after attending this event.