Efforts are being made to create several mentoring opportunities and the (ISC)2 Phoenix Chapter would like to learn who among Chapter members are interested in participating as a mentor. Do you have good communication skills? Can you provide support and education to others? Mentors can work together to build a stronger and better Information Security community here in the Phoenix Valley.
The (ISC)2 Phoenix Chapter is looking for Chapter members to participate in the following areas:
- Panel discussions on the current and future state of Information Security employment in the Valley.
- Speed Mentoring (5-minute sessions) answering questions about career choices, education, and advancement.
- Resume Coaching with an emphasis on getting hired into an Information Security role.
- Long term one-on-one mentoring sponsorship with:
- Master's degree Information Security students,
- Military veterans,
- Career changing professionals, and
- Chapter members seeking (ISC)2 certifications.
If you would like to learn more or are interested in participating in mentoring opportunities, send an e-mail to: email@example.com with any questions or comments to share.
Together we can build a stronger and secure future in the Phoenix Valley.
Chairperson, Vice President
(ISC)2 Phoenix Chapter, Inc.